What we do for your safety
Mammut Shopping and Entertainment Centre has taken preventive measures aimed at limiting the risk of spreading the virus, aligned with the authorities' recommendations.
The safety of our clients is of crucial importance for us, so we have taken the following steps:
- Elevators' buttons and handrails are being regularly disinfected
- Heavily circulated spaces are disinfected properly and regulary
- Hand sanitizers are available at the frequently visited areas
- The mall is naturally ventilated periodically
- We have installed shoe sanitizing mats and the entrances
- Mobile germicidal lamps were placed in the washrooms to disinfect the air
- In order to reduce the number of contact points and keep the distance the benches are put away
- Floor stickers are placed to help keep the proper distance, one-way only policy was introduced on the connecting bridges
- We suggest limiting the number of people in elevators to 4
- Upon request masks are provided at information desks
- All stores can be reopened and visited by customers. Stores are open during core time, but they have to opportunity to operate with regular opening hours. For opening hours information please visit the page of the strore. Core opening hours:
- Monday -Saturday: 10.00 - 19.00
- Sunday: 10.00 - 16.00
- Restaurants, cafés, confectioneries are allowed to provide service on the terrace or in the garden. Consumers cannot be inside restaurants, cafés, confectioneries, except picking up deliveries.
- People over 65 can only visit food stores, pharmacies and drogeries between 9-12 and during this time only consumers above 65 can be in these stores.
- Guideline can be found at the entrances