What we do for your safety
Mammut Shopping and Entertainment Centre has taken preventive measures aimed at limiting the risk of spreading the virus, aligned with the authorities' recommendations.
The safety of our clients is of crucial importance for us, so we have taken the following steps:
- Elevators' buttons and handrails are being regularly disinfected
- Heavily circulated spaces are disinfected properly and regulary
- Hand sanitizers are available at the frequently visited areas
- The mall is naturally ventilated periodically
- We have installed shoe sanitizing mats and the entrances
- Mobile germicidal lamps were placed in the washrooms to disinfect the air
- In order to reduce the number of contact points and keep the distance the benches are put away
- Floor stickers are placed to help keep the proper distance, one-way only policy was introduced on the connecting bridges
- We suggest limiting the number of people in elevators to 4
- Upon request masks are provided at information desks
- The stores are open according to regular opening hours: Monday-Saturday: 10:00-21:00, Sunday: 10:00-18:00.
- In the inside of the restaurants, cafés, confectioneries, which is open for customers, th employees must wear masks.
- Guideline can be found at the entrances